Logansport Savings Bank offers:
What to Bring
1. Social Security Number(s)
2. Residence Address
3. Names, and Address of each Employer - Last Two Years.
4. Previous 2 Years W-2s and Current YTD Pay Stubs (2 months).
5. Checking &Savings Account Statements. (2 months)
6. Names Addresses, Account #'s, Balances & Monthly Payments on All Open Loans.
7. Addresses of Other Real Estate Owned.
8. Loan Information on Other Real Estate Owned.
9. Self Employed - See Your Loan Officer for Requirements.
10. Final Purchase Agreement.
11. A completed application (click the hyperlink below for an application)
We offer Fixed Rate Mortgages and Variable Rate Mortgages. Along with these types, we give you the choice of Bi-weekly or monthly payments. Let us compare Bi-weekly to Monthly terms and payments and show you how to save money.
Home Equity Line of Credit
If you are you a homeowner, you can use the equity in your home to establish a revolving line of credit so the money will be there when you need it. Once your home equity credit line has been established, you can borrow what you need when you need it. The interest you pay on this loan may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor about the deductibility of interest payments. No annual fee.
Home Improvement Loans
Financing to improve your home. Whether adding on to your existing home, building a new garage, or repairing that leaky roof, Logansport Savings Bank can help you with your home improvements.
Other Consumer Loans
Check with our lending team at Logansport Savings Bank when you are ready to purchase that new vehicle or build your dream home. We offer financing for autos, new constructions, and personal use.
Logansport Savings Bank FSB
723 East Broadway
Logansport, IN 46947
Direct Teller - 1-866-454-0112
Logansport Financial Corp. is the holding company for Logansport Savings Bank.